BAWASFURN.COM WILL ACCEPT RETURNS:
While Bawasfurn.com makes every effort to accommodate its users, consumers and retailers, our Returns Policy has to be one that is both reasonable and in strict accordance with the relevant aspects of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (CPA) and its regulations as amended.
Returns can only be done within 30 working days of Purchase.
THE ACT PERMITS RETURNS WITHIN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
1. Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. An example of this is where a user orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered. Bawasfurn.com will then have the incorrect goods picked up and the correct goods delivered at no charge to the consumer.
2. Where the goods sold are materially defective. Materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Bawasfurn.com reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned, which inspection may take up to 10 working days, before offering the Consumer recourse on the matter, which may include, but is not limited to:
• A full refund where the goods are found to be materially defective due to a manufacturing fault or defective batch of goods OR
• A store credit to the value of the goods
• A replacement of the goods with the same or substantially similar items
Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods. Ordinary wear and tear is specifically excluded.
3. Whilst every effort is made to ensure goods reach our customers in perfect condition. If you receive your goods damaged or missing any parts or accessories, please inform us within 7 days of delivery and we will arrange for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Please provide us with the following:
• Photograph of the outer and inner packaging.
• photograph of the good that is damaged.
Bawasfurn.com will arrange collection of the damaged goods from you at no charge.
Please make sure the item you returning is packaged in its original packaging and placed in another box with as much protective padding as possible. Items returned otherwise will incur a 10% repackaging fee and if the item is damaged due to it not being packed properly Bawasfurn.com reserves the right not to refund the goods.
4. Returns shall be processed for goods purchased from Bawasfurn.com via the Website or Online Platform within 5 days of purchase, and which fall within the "cooling off" period in terms of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). Any such return shall only be accepted if the goods are in their original packaging, All tags are still attached, unused and the Consumer is able to provide a valid, dated proof of purchase.
5. Please remember that shipping costs including insurance is the customer’s responsibility. It is recommended that insurance is taken out on the package in the event of damage.
6. Once the stock has been returned and a refund has been accepted by Bawasfurn.com payment of the refunded amount shall be made into the user or consumer’s account 7 to 14 days from date of approval of that refund.
BAWASFURN.COM WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS:
1. The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) specifically excludes 'buyer’s remorse' and Bawasfurn.com reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the Consumer has 'changed his mind' or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made.
2. Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
3. Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not Bawasfurn.com
4. Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
• Goods that have been personalized or custom made
• Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock
• Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused
• Exchanges on electrical products that have been used, tested or are otherwise not defective.
• Sale items
5. Where the goods have been willfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the Consumer or Retailer.
6. Where the goods have been damaged by Force, or an act of God such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of Bawasfurn.com control.
7. Bawasfurn.com reserves the right to hold the Consumer Liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for return of the goods.
8. Please read and follow all instruction that come with our goods carefully.
Bawasfurn.com reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended.
Should a customer, consumer or user be unhappy with the colour, type, spec or quality of goods supplied, Bawasfurn.com shall process a cash refund or store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the website or online platform.
Goods that are returned to Planet 54 shall be treated as returned items and a store credit or cash refund shall be processed to the customer in lieu thereof.
BAWASFURN.COM EXTENDED WARRANTIES/GUARANTEES
All warranties and guarantees after the first six months are not carried by Bawasfurn.com but rather the respective suppliers. Repairs are sent and carried out by our suppliers. Warranties are usually stated in the product brochure, and subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer. Bawasfurn.com is under no obligation to credit, repair, refund or replace the customer. We will however communicate on your behalf with the supplier.